the way the Prophet Ibrahim Befriended his people -->

the way the Prophet Ibrahim Befriended his people

Wednesday 19 December 2018, December 19, 2018

ISLAMIC MEDIA - after adulthood and the news about the killing of the babies had vanished. Ibrahim was permitted by his two masters to leave the cave to live in the midst of the community.



 sadness gnawed at his heart, it turned out that the community was already mentally and morally bad. Their minds were completely blunted so that their image and stones made God worshiped.



Ibrahim's father himself was a sculptor who was sold to the public a lot. And his father also gave the statue he made himself.



ibrahim then complained to God: "God, I am suffering, my inner sorrow. I see evil and error. For what is the reason given by God to them?



is that mind only used to seek wealth and repent mere damage. oh my god,



show me, if God does not show me, truly I will be a lost person and do persecution. "



 then Allah gave a clue to him. He was adopted as a prophet and apostle. He was given a revelation so that the belief about the existence of God is not merely a conclusion of his mind but comes from the provisions of God.



Allah teaches all the secrets behind this real world. That behind this real world there is also a supernatural world. Every human who dies will be resurrected later in the hereafter.





IBRAHIM CONFIDENTS HIMSELF

 the prophet ibrahim will actually be a day of revenge in the hereafter. on one day he wants to get more tangible clues and convince his heart.



 so pray to God, "my Lord, show me how you will bring the dead back to life."



Allah answered the request of the Prophet with a question: "Have you not trusted Abraham?"





the prophet ibrahim replied: "I have believed but to increase my heart's confidence."



God then ordered Ibrahim to take four birds. The four were cut into pieces and the body was divorced or separated. The pieces of small pieces from the four birds were crushed and then made into four onggok.



each pile is placed on the top of four hills which are located far apart.



Ibrahim was then ordered to take the birds that had been destroyed earlier. Suddenly the bird lived again as usual and approached the prophet Ibrahim.



now more and more convinced the lord of the power of God who brought something to life.



Allah then said to Ibrahim: "Likewise I will raise up man after death to be brought to life in the Hereafter, and his deeds will be consumed when in the world. And all humans will receive their own reward."



the prophet ibrahim invited his father to leave idols, before the prophet ibrahim invited his people to abandon worship of idols, the first time he invited worshiping god was his own father.



Ibrahim's father, the name of Azar, was the maker of idols. He warned his father in a very gentle, politely language: "O my father, why do you worship something that does not hear, does not see and cannot help you at all?



O my father, actually I have the knowledge given by God and it is impossible to give to you.



then follow my counsel, will undoubtedly show you the straight path of my father's father, do not make me worship the devil. the devil is truly disobedient to the merciful god.



O my father, I am afraid I will be overcome by the punishment of a merciful God, and you are a friend of Satan. "



 but his father did not want to follow Ibrahim's invitation. said his father, "are you happy with my god, Ibrahim? if you do not stop asking me, surely I will stone you. leave me for a long time."



because his father did not want to follow his invitation he just said: "may salvation be bestowed on you, I will ask forgiveness for my Lord. And I will distance myself from you and from what you all besides God. And I will pray to my Lord.



I hope I'm not disappointed by praying to my Lord. "





prayer or the prophet Ibrahim's request for his father was none other than the love of his child to his father.



 but after Allah explained that the father of Abraham was an enemy of God, the ibrahim left him. There was no moral burden as a child to his father as in the Koran:



"and the request of forgiveness from Abraham for his father, was nothing but a promise promised to his father. Then when it was clear to the Ibrahim that his father was an enemy of Allah, the ibrahim was released from him. In fact, Ibrahim was a gentle heart. "

TerPopuler